System Administrator/Desktop – TS/SCI
Website Spathe Systems, LLC
Spathe Systems is a rapidly growing, 8(a) defense contractor headquartered in Tampa, FL with offices in Fayetteville, NC. As a small business with a tight nit family feel, Spathe empowers its employees to solve problems and make decisions. Spathe is currently searching for a System Administrator/Desktop to join our team.
This effort will involve supporting from a surge perspective the SOCRATES PMO, HQ J63, Components and TSOCs in critical workstation replacements to support the mandatory Win 10 transition, evolutionary technology insertions (IPN-L, IPN-M, and IPN-L integrations), COE to SOCRATES migration at TSOC’s, and SOCRATES expansion at Components and TSOC’s.
• Basic knowledge of DHCP client – server relationship
• Basic knowledge of SCCM client – server relationship / logs
• Basic knowledge of Subnetting
• Basic knowledge of Active Directory users and computers / sites and services
• Basic knowledge of Group Policy
• Basic knowledge of McAfee / HBSS client side
• Any PowerShell knowledge
• Security + is a mandatory certification.
• A+ Certification (DESIRED)
• Network+ Certification (DESIRED)
• MCSA Certification (DESIRED)
• CCNA Certification (DESIRED)
• Bonus potential
• Tampa, FL
• Travel is expected to be 65-75% of the time and could include OCONUS travel.
• Health insurance
• Dental insurance
• Retirement plan
• Paid time off
• Monday to Friday with flexible work hours